Debenture Seat – Deposit – First Release
A debenture seat guarantees the owner first refusal on tickets (at standard ticket prices) for their seat for all ticketed events for a period of 10 years from the first ticketed event at the Venue together with a range of other benefits.
- There is a limited number of debenture seats
- Debenture seat holders will enjoy a range of benefits
- The benefits last for ten years
- The first release of debenture seats is sold at an early bird price of £1,000
- The name of the debenture holder will be fixed to their seat
- The debenture holder may profit from the sale of tickets to third parties
- Debenture seat tickets may be used to reward staff and thank clients
- Debenture seats may be sold on to a third party
- Debenture seats may increase in value
- Seats released are – F1 to 20, G2 to 19, H2 to 19, AA 1 to 14, BB1 to 14, CC1 to 14
Sales will be made by way of accepting a letter of commitment from buyers together with a non-returnable payment of £50 per debenture seat. Seats will be selected and allocated at the time of commitment and payment of the balance of £950 will be made only once it is certain that the Works are to proceed. Letter of commitment will not form a legally binding contract.
After deposit is received we will forward you the seating plan showing availability to choose your seats.